Fairborn Council 3724
934 N. Maple Ave.  •   Fairborn, OH 45324   •   (937) 878-2909   
Home Officers Activities Membership Calendar Links Bingo Contact Us
Fairborn Council 3724 News
Click any picture to read about it.
Welcome to Fairborn Council 3724
The Knights of Columbus is a world wide brotherhood of Catholic Men. Founded in 1882 by Father Michael J. McGivney, it has become much more than a a fraternal benefit society. We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbor.

Fairborn Counci #3724 has been serving the Fairborn, Wright Patterson, and surrounding communities for over sixty years. Our current home is Mary Help of Christians Parish, 934 N. Maple Ave., Fairborn, OH 45324. The Hall is located in the east corner behind the old Mary Help of Christians School.

The Grand Knight is Russell Milliron and the Financial Secretary is Sir Knight Jack Huey.

About Our Council
The Fairborn Council received its charter on October 29, 1953. There were 71 Charter members under the direction of Robert J. Kirsch who served as Grand Knight from 1953 to 1955. Leonard Shumski served as the first Financial Secretary, then as Grand Knight from 1967 to 1968. Charter Chaplain was Fr. Thomas J. Drury, District deputy James Newell and KofC Insurance Representative Ted L. C. Calvo. The Fairborn Council has been honored to be the home Council to the Most Reverend Daniel E. Pilarczyk, Archbishop of Cincinnati and Sir Knight Robert W. Wilhelm, Ohio Past State Deputy. The council consists of approximately 300 members.

Our Council Newsletter
Our Council newsletter is called The Santa Maria after the flagship of the great Christopher Columbus. To download a copy click HERE

Find us on Social Media
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram

Home Officers Activities Membership Calendar Links Bingo Contact Us